WebGL Fingerprint is a further development of the Canvas Fingerprint idea.
WebGL elements can be mixed with other HTML elements and combined with other parts of the page or the background of the page.
This API draws 3D elements on which various effects are applied.
Then, as with Canvas Fingerprint, the resulting image is converted into an array of bytes, which will be different on different computers.
How to disable WebGL?
Disable WebGL in (Chrome)
1. Find the shortcut of the Chrome browser, right-click on it and select “Properties”.
2. The “Target” line contains the path to the file that launches the browser. It should end in chrome.exe. After that .exe put a space and add the entry -disable-webgl
3. Now, under this shortcut, the Chrome browser will start with WebGL disabled.
Disable WebGL in (Firefox)
1. In the address bar, enter about: config
2. In the search bar, enter webgl
3. Find the line webgl.disabled . It is set to false. You must translate it to true. To do this, just double-click on this line.